Food & Beverage
In food and beverage production, it is necessary to constantly check the production processes. Whether for the inspection of meat, fruit & vegetables, confectionery or beverages, reliable image processing is essential in every situation, even under extreme conditions.
Cameras used for inspection must be mechanically robust or be installed in protective housings.
Line scan cameras are used for the inspection of raw materials such as baked goods or meat.
The most important requirements for cameras in food and beverage production:
- High optical resolution to detect even small defects
- Fast image acquisition and high image transfer rates
- Multi-channel flashing to capture up to four images with different parameters in one pass
- Precise trigger synchronization for multi-camera image acquisition
- Compatibility with standards such as GigEVision and GenICam